The Organic Coffee Co., Java Love- Ground, 12 Ounce, USDA Organic
About the product
- An exotic and syrupy blend of Indonesian and Latin American coffees. We use only the best organic, low acid, 100% Arabica coffee beans to ensure our coffee is the best tasting coffee. These coffee beans have been certified “USDA Organic” by CCOF
- GROUND- Now your favorite coffee comes pre-ground in 12oz bags to ensure optimal freshness. This coffee is conveniently ground for your drip coffee brewer
- Our Family’s mission for the last 35 years has been to find the finest Arabica varieties, to roast to perfection, to provide the richest most flavorful coffee available at an affordable price, and to improve the lives of each person we influence
- Our Quality Control procedures include thorough green bean analysis, sampling, and independent lab testing for mycotoxins. Inspected repeatedly before, during and after roasting to make sure all is right every step of the way!
- The Organic Coffee Co., Java Love- Ground, 12 Ounce, USDA Organic
- Our reputation reflects on us as a family. As such, your satisfaction is our top priority, and we stand firmly behind the quality of all of our products. If you’re not happy with any of our
- Our “Organic Coffee Co. ” brand is pure, organic coffee bliss. Real Simple Magazine even named it as among the very best coffees they sampled. We offer 100% certified, organic coffee beans, organic decaf coffee, and organic flavored coffees. As with all Rogers Family Company coffees, our coffee tastes so good because we go directly to the source to buy our coffee from premier organic farms, and we grow our own organic coffee on our own unique and bio-diverse farms in Panama. We stand for premium, sustainable, fair and direct trade coffee and tea at prices you’ll love We like to say our products are grown for good. Our Community Aid Program has restored thousands of acres of rainforest by farming only with shade grown farms, and planted our own coffee on our own organic farms.